WHO CAN ATTEND?
Thursday, July 9 and Friday, July 10 are trade only days for registered businesses in the furniture and furnishings industry.
Activities and features include:
- a comprehensive conference program organised by Manufacturing Skills Association, which will include keynote speakers, forums, presentations and networking opportunities
- Match n Meet diary service – an online appointment system enabling you to pre-schedule appointments with your selected exhibitors
- Spotlight floor talk sessions in various locations around the floor
- new interactive presentations and world standard displays and collections
- Industry Awards Gala Cocktail evening on Saturday, July 11 – celebrating the very best of Australian furniture manufacture, design and industry. Award winners will be announced at this Gala Event with award nominated pieces on public display
Online Registrations are now closed. You can still register on the day at the event Registration Desk. Just bring your business card with you.
Saturday, July 11 and Sunday July 12 are trade and general public days, for which registration is not required.
Entry is $10 at the door or you can enter for FREE by downloading and printing this voucher, and bringing it with you to present at the door. CLICK HERE.
To register your attendance at any of the Furnishing Futures Trade Conference sessions, run by Manufacturing Skills Australia, please click here.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!